Intern Startup Program
Fulltime | Essen
Are you interested in business building and startup topics? Are you a Rockstar in supporting others? Do you like to learn and work in an inspiring working environment with a group of people who understand innovation as a lifestyle and who look for supporting entrepreneurs with solutions for relevant problems? Then we should get to know each other.
We are looking for a Startup Program Intern who supports us on all ends in building and implementing startup programs for the next generation of founders and startups.
As one first important step to make our vision come true, we are looking for you as an intern for 3-6 month’s time to help us setting up a startup program with different components of activities: early founder bootcamps, multi-week startup sprints, entrepreneurial event formats for student founders and experienced innovators. The programs will reflect important industry verticals that call for transformation. For this important job, we will bring together great trainers, experts and investors and potential corporate customers with the drive to solve the relevant challenges of our times.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and a great sense of humor.
- You already had first points of contact with the startup world.
- Ever since you can think, you have been interested in new business models and technologies and have a big passion for innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Organizational activities don’t scare you – you thrive in them!
- You can speak (and write) German and English fluently.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study is an advantage.
FIELDS OF ACTIVITY
- Active organizational support in the implementation of
our startup programs.
- Interface to the areas of communication, community and event.
- Startup scouting support during program promotion.
- Organizational support of our startups during the programs.
- Promotion of the programs in relevant social media networks.
- Support for speaking to experts, trainers and investors.
- Preparation of presentations / briefings before and during the programs.
- Observation & processing of current trends in the relevant industrial areas of our programs.
- Close cooperation with the entire team (startup, social media, community & event).
WHAT YOU GET
- A great opportunity to learn during your 3-6 months of internship.
- The unique opportunity to build an international innovation hub in the Ruhr area from the very beginning - with a huge ambition and strong shareholders with long-term funding power.
- An agile working environment, flexible working hours.
- An inspiring co-working space with exciting members from the startup and innovation scene in a central location in Essen, Germany.
WHO WE ARE
We are BRYCK an innovation hub, starting an international movement of entrepreneurs and innovators who shape a sustainable and livable future. We do it from an emerging innovation center in the Ruhr area, which will support innovators and entrepreneurs in the region, but also far beyond - across Europe. By thinking and acting in ecosystems, we will connect people, foster communities, amplify what is already there and create what is still needed. More important: We are backed by strong shareholders from the Ruhr area - with secured long-term funding to create something truly impactful. And we are looking for more people to join us.Apply now