jobs STARTUP PROGRAM ROCKSTAR
Did you already excel in setting up startup programs or building your own startup successfully? Are you a Rockstar in supporting others? Do you like to work in an inspiring working environment with a group of people who understand innovation as a lifestyle and who look for supporting entrepreneurs with solutions for relevant problems? Then we should get to know each other.
We are looking for a Startup Program Rockstar (Manager) who helps us build and implement startup programs for the next generation of founders and startups.
As one first important step to make our vision come true, we are looking for you to help us setting up and running a startup program with different components of activities: early founder training activities, multi-week startup sprints focusing on what growing startups really need, entrepreneurial event formats for student founders and experienced innovators. The programs will reflect important industry verticals that call for transformation. For this important job, we will bring together great trainers, experts and investors and potential corporate customers with the drive to solve the relevant challenges of our times.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are an experienced (startup) business builder and know how to support others in building businesses.
- Ever since you can think, you have been interested in new business models and technologies.
- Organizational activities don’t scare you – you thrive in them!
- You are a people person with great networks of startup experts and investors.
- There's no question that you can attract exciting startups to our programs, as you're out in the startup network every day.
- You are a team player with a great sense of humor and a big passion for innovation and entrepreneurship.
- You can speak (and write) German and English fluently.
FIELDS OF ACTIVITY
- You take over the organizational lead for our early founder trainings and startup sprint programs and will enjoy developing them further.
- You will work closely with startups and first-time founders in our programs as you will be their go-to-person No.1.
- You don’t mind bringing in your own network of startup business experts.
- Your daily contacts with startups will help you scout high quality teams for our programs.
- Money makes the world go round. That’s not new for you. You bring along good contacts to startup investors.
- You can’t wait to work closely with the entire crew (especially startup program, communications, community & event folks).
WHAT YOU GET
- A great opportunity to learn during your 3-6 months of internship.
- The unique opportunity to build an international innovation hub in the Ruhr area from the very beginning - with a huge ambition and strong shareholders with long-term funding power.
- An agile working environment, flexible working hours.
- A competitive salary and 30 days of vacation.
- An inspiring co-working space with exciting members from the startup and innovation scene in a central location in Essen, Germany.
WHO WE ARE
We are BRYCK an innovation hub, starting an international movement of entrepreneurs and innovators who shape a sustainable and livable future. We do it from an emerging innovation center in the Ruhr area, which will support innovators and entrepreneurs in the region, but also far beyond - across Europe. By thinking and acting in ecosystems, we will connect people, foster communities, amplify what is already there and create what is still needed. More important: We are backed by strong shareholders from the Ruhr area - with secured long-term funding to create something truly impactful. And we are looking for more people to join us.