Manager Corporate Development
Fulltime | Essen
Are you interested in corporate development? Do you like to work and grow in an inspiring working environment with a group of people who understand innovation as a lifestyle and who look for supporting entrepreneurs with solutions for relevant problems? Then we should get to know each other:
As a Corporate Development Manager, you will have the chance to work closely with our management on strategic projects. You will be involved in strategic projects, decisions and analyses. This hands-on experience will provide you with valuable insights into business building, start-up ecosystems, investment processes and help you enhance your skill set.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have completed a master's degree program in Business, Economics, Management or a related field.
- You have at least 2 years' experience in management consulting and/or corporate development in an international organization.
- You have strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- You are result driven, reliable and well-organized.
- You are proactive, identify and solve problems independently.
- You are a strong project manager.
- You are enthusiastic about corporate and business development as well as performance improvement and value creation.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and know how to win people’s trust.
- You have a hands-on mentality and a passion for excellence.
- You are an independent, self-motivated and flexible person, willing to work in a fast-paced and performance-driven working environment.
- You appreciate a transparent, collaborative and dynamic approach.
- You are well-practiced in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- You are fluent in English and German (spoken and written).
FIELDS OF ACTIVITY
- You will be working closely with the executive board on business and corporate development projects.
- You will contribute to the design and implementation of the overall strategy execution process and KPI’s.
- You will support and lead individual projects along the overall company’s strategy.
- You will ensure that KPI's, timing and budget are within the project’s objectives.
- You will analyze, evaluate and prepare concrete recommendations regarding BRYCK’s strategic development to the management.
- You will be responsible for leading and executing projects with accuracy and attention to detail.
- You will be responsible for excellent stakeholder management.
WHAT YOU GET
- The unique opportunity to help build an international innovation hub in the Ruhr area from the very beginning with huge ambition and strong shareholders with long-term funding power.
- Corporate benefits: e.g., personal development budget.
- An agile working environment, flexible working hours.
- An inspiring co-working space with exciting members from the startup and innovation scene in a central location in Essen, Germany.
We are BRYCK. An innovation hub starting an international movement of entrepreneurs and innovators who shape a sustainable and livable future. We do it from an emerging innovation center in the Ruhr area, which will support innovators and entrepreneurs in the region, but also far beyond - across Europe. By thinking and acting in ecosystems, we connect people, foster communities, amplify what is already there and create what is still needed. Also: We are backed by strong shareholders from the Ruhr area - with secured long-term funding to create something truly impactful. And we are looking for more people to join us. Do you consider yourself well organized and a multi-tasker? Do you adjust quickly to new tasks and feel comfortable improvising? Then we should get to know each other. Our ambition is to deliver an extraordinary Co-Working experience for our members. And you might be the right one who can do that with us.
Join our team! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now