Intern Business Development
Fulltime | Essen
Are you interested in business building? Are you a rockstar in supporting others? Do you like to learn and work in an inspiring working environment with a group of people who understand innovation as a lifestyle and who look for supporting entrepreneurs with solutions for relevant problems? Then we should get to know each other:
As a business development intern, you will have the chance to work closely with our management on current projects. You will be involved in conducting market research, analyzing data, preparing presentations, and assisting in the development of actionable business concepts. This hands-on experience will provide you with valuable insights into business building, start-up ecosystems, investment processes and help you enhance your analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Completed or pursuing a master's degree program in Business, Economics, Management or a related field.
- First experience in consulting, investment banking or similar working environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Passion about start-ups and entrepreneurship.
- Well-practiced in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Enthusiasm for learning and a proactive attitude.
- Fluent in English and German
FIELDS OF ACTIVITY
- Conducting market research and data analysis to support projects.
- Assisting in the development of C-level presentations and reports.
- Collaborating with cross-functional innovation teams to identify business opportunities and challenges.
- Contributing innovative ideas and solutions to enhance project outcomes.
WHAT YOU GET
- A great opportunity to learn during your 3-6 months of internship.
- The unique opportunity to help build an international innovation hub in the Ruhr area from the very beginning - with a huge ambition and strong shareholders with long-term funding power.
- An agile working environment, flexible working hours.
- An inspiring co-working space with exciting members from the startup and innovation scene in a central location in Essen, Germany.
We are BRYCK. An innovation hub starting an international movement of entrepreneurs and innovators who shape a sustainable and livable future. We do it from an emerging innovation center in the Ruhr area, which will support innovators and entrepreneurs in the region, but also far beyond - across Europe. By thinking and acting in ecosystems, we connect people, foster communities, amplify what is already there and create what is still needed. Also: We are backed by strong shareholders from the Ruhr area - with secured long-term funding to create something truly impactful. And we are looking for more people to join us.Apply now