jobs FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
Do you consider yourself a special and outgoing personality? A character that can bring joy to other people, seeks contact with peers and creates relationships with others? Then we should get to know each other. Our ambition is to deliver an extraordinary Co-Working experience for our members. And you might be the right one who can do that with us.
We are looking for a Welcome Talent – Front Desk who helps us setting up and maintaining our co-working space and infrastructure to provide an excellent experience for our community.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are open minded.
- You enjoy the contact with people, have positive charisma and are service oriented.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are experienced in the field of facility management or front desk at a comparable entity - e.g. hotel, event location or co-working space.
- You work independently and take self-initiative.
- You have experience in dealing with all common MS Office applications as well as social media and Slack.
FIELDS OF ACTIVITY
- You take on front desk activities.
- You assist community members and their guests.
- You register new members and maintain the member database in our workspace management tools.
- You pitch our concept to potential members.
- You on- and off-board our members.
- You conduct general correspondence with members and answer inquiries.
- You support the implementation of various community events.
- You maintain the co-working space: Making sure the rooms look clean, tidy and inviting, the printers work, the snack box is full, etc.
WHAT YOUR GET
- The unique opportunity to build an international innovation hub in the Ruhr area from the very beginning - with a huge ambition and strong shareholders with long-term funding power.
- An agile working environment.
- Competitive salary and 30 days of vacation.
- An inspiring co-working space with exciting members from the startup and innovation scene in a central location in Essen, Germany.
WHO WE ARE
We are BRYCK an innovation hub, starting an international movement of entrepreneurs and innovators who shape a sustainable and livable future. We do it from an emerging innovation center in the Ruhr area, which will support innovators and entrepreneurs in the region, but also far beyond - across Europe. By thinking and acting in ecosystems, we will connect people, foster communities, amplify what is already there and create what is still needed. More important: We are backed by strong shareholders from the Ruhr area - with secured long-term funding to create something truly impactful. And we are looking for more people to join us.