jobs EVENT MANAGER (M / F / D) - Parental leave replacement
Parental leave replacement / full-time / temporary (24 months) / starting immediately
We are BRYCK - Innovation Hub & Future Factory in the heart of the Ruhr area, Essen.
Our goal: To create a livable, sustainable, fair and secure future through innovative projects and ideas. For us. And future generations.
We can't change the world alone - that's why collaboration is at the heart of our project. With founders, startups, universities, science companies, investors, other supporters, networks and partners.
With the support of strong shareholders from the Ruhr region and secured, long-term funding, we are creating something truly effective from the region for the region, but also far beyond - across Europe.
We are looking for courageous people with the desire to make a difference and to shape a future worth living. Join us in our mission. Let's build a livable future.
Events are not only a task, but your passion? You love planning down to the smallest detail and yet always have a plan B up your sleeve? You are an open and friendly personality who keeps the overview even under pressure? You are not afraid to approach other people and make new contacts? The thought of working with an interdisciplinary team in a modern and innovative environment makes your pulse beat faster?
Then we should get to know each other! We are looking for an Event Manager (m/f/d) who will create an extraordinary event experience with legendary events where people love to network, exchange and get inspired.
- Conception of new, innovative event formats
- Planning, organizing and implementing events, trade fair appearances and smaller community events
- Continuous development of successful event concepts and processes from event planning to execution and follow-up
- Coordination and maintenance of a cross-team event calendar
- Coordination of internal and external event requests
- Support in the acquisition of event sponsors, partners and speakers
- Promotion of events within and outside the BRYCK community in close cooperation with the marketing team
- Active exchange and networking with community members and partners
- You have experience in the field of event organization and marketing
- You have a strong service orientation
- You can stay calm under pressure and are resilient
- You are open-minded and have a positive charisma
- You have a creative mindset
- You act independently (hands on) and with initiative
- You are willing to work outside of core working hours (event-related, weekdays)
- You have experience with all common MS-Office applications as well as the project management tool Asana (beneficial)
- You are interested in topics of the start-up scene and willing to deal with trends in this environment
- You are open and flexible for new challenges and tasks that arise when building a new innovation hub
What we offer:
- The unique opportunity to build an international innovation hub and bring in and implement your own ideas from the very beginning
- A professional startup program with an exceptional network of investors and companies
- An agile work environment and flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation and 30 days of vacation
- Personal budget for training and education
- A co-working space with members from the startup and innovation scene in a central location in Essen, Germany